Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm Sarcastic. What's Your Superpower?


I realized today that it had been a week since I had posted a card.  I don't know how time slipped away from me but I guess work just took over this week. Anyway, I decided to crack out a few of my favorite Riley and Company stamps and have some fun. I started with a base of new leaf cardstock from Papertrey Ink and layered on some pretty patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Tea For Two 6x6 paper line. I die cut a circle using MFT's pierced circle dies from a piece of grid paper from My Mind's Eye's Be Happy honey flourish 12x12 paper and added some dashed lines using my Memento tuxedo black dual marker pen. I stamped the Winking Gal image from the Retro Folks line in Memento tuxedo black ink and colored her in using Copic markers. I added some clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to her pretty red dress and a few clear gemstones from The Paper Studio to add some additional bling. I stamped the sentiment from Riley and Company's Funny Bones line and then matted it and the focal image out on some more leaf green cardstock and popped them up on some foam stamping dimensionals from Stampin' UP. Love the way it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: