Friday, February 26, 2016

Happy birthday to you

Today's card was created for the latest Unity {show & tell} Facebook group challenge. I had just gotten a ton of new Unity stamps in and have been inking them up like crazy! I needed a card for my aunt's birthday this weekend and the Maggie Girl stamp set seemed like the perfect place to start. I stamped the image using Memento tuxedo black ink onto some 110 lb white cardstock from Staples and colored it using Copic markers in greens, pinks, and purples. I cut my image down and matted it onto some black cardstock from Hobby Lobby and then popped it up using some 3M foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the set masking the word "friend" off with some painter's tape. I die cut the sentiment using some Gina Marie decorative dies and colored the outer edges using a Copic marker. I added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and then mounted the whole card onto a white card base covered with a piece of pretty patterned paper from the American Crafts Welcome Spring 6x6 paper pad. I hope you like it!


2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute birthday card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is simply delightful!!