Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Today's card was created for the latest Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. I started with a clean white card base and layered on some cocoa cardstock from Hobby Lobby. I die cut some hearts using a Paper Smooches die and some of the gorgeous patterned papers from the Echo Park This & That 6x6 paper pack and layered them onto my card. I stamped the sentiment from Hampton Arts using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Recollections snow detail embossing powder. I added a few blush sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added some white dashed lines around the outer edge of the card to mimic the lines on the felt sachets. I hope you like it!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute Celeste!

Leigh Penner said...

I love all of your pretty patterned hearts, Celeste! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

MiamiKel said...

Your card is amazing! I really like the row of hearts, upside down and right side up - creative!

samantha's cards said...

Beautiful card

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty little patterned hearts! Sweet card Celeste!

Betty Wright said...

Celeste, this is beautiful! Love the layout and the patterned hearts. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!