Sunday, May 1, 2016

Have A Supersized Day!

Today's card was created for the latest CYCI sketch challenge. As soon as I saw this sketch I knew which stamp set I wanted to use. I had just purchased the Your Next Stamp Happy Meal and the coordinating Create A Character stamp sets. I knew the sentiment would fit perfectly in the strip on the sketch and the characters would be perfect for the circle element. I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass 6x6 paper pad onto a white card base. I die cut a circle using more white cardstock using an X stitched die from Gina Marie Designs and adhered it straight onto my card. I cut a long thin piece of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto it using Versafine onyx black ink and adhered it onto the cardbase overlapping the circle a bit. I stamped my little characters out using Memento tuxedo black ink and then colored them in using Copic markers. I fussy cut them out, edged them with a Memento dual tip marker for a nice clean look and then popped them up off of the card using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. Once adhered I added some clear Wink of Stella to them and some Glossy Accents to their eyes to make them look a bit like googly eyes. I added some black Wink of Stella to the word Supersized and then some black dashed lines around the outside of the card. I hope you like it!


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously fun.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG, what a way to wake up to burger and fries, Fun and cute and fabulous coloring. Love the sentiment. You too have a super size day!
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Pam Staples said...

Celeste, Oh my gosh... Absolutely adorable and you rocked the sketch from CYCI? with the french fries and hamburger. My son would flip for this card! Thanks for playing along with the CYCI? card sketch this week. ~Pam, DT

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun, this is too cute!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute & fun!

AJ Bodine said...

I love this Celeste! omgosh, I think you've enabled me to purchase this set, what a good choice for the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI!

AJ, DT

Christine Pennington said...

How cute is this Celeste. Lovin it. Thanks for joining us at CYCI. - Christine

Unknown said...

Celeste ~ What a fun card! Super cute in every way! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~Wynne

Tammy Hershberger said...

Ack, how CUTE! That fast food is fantastic, and your use of the sketch if perfect, Celeste!

Chloe said...

Oh my goodness, what a super cute card Celeste. You have coloured them in beautifully too. Who knew burger and fries could be so much fun!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI - Chloe x

Dawn Fields said...

Celeste what a super fun card. Love these stamps! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

Eva Bussom said...

Awesome fun card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Unknown said...

Celeste, Such a fun card!! Too cute!! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura