Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Coffee & Friends

My second card today was created for the latest MOJO Monday challenge. I love this sketch and had a lot of fun with picking patterned papers and paper piecing on the focal image. I started by layering some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white card base. I cut some 1 1/8" strips of patterned paper from the Crate Paper Notes & Things 6x6 paper pad and adhered them onto my base. I printed the digital freebie from Stamplorations that was available during the Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop this June and did some paper piecing from the same paper pad to create some fun and funky to-go coffee cups. I stamped the heart from the Reverse Confetti I Like You stamp set onto the sleeves of the cups. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Be A Barista stamp set onto some white card stock and hand cut a fish tail banner and adhered it onto the panel. I popped the whole thing up off of the card for great dimension using 3M foam tape. I hope you like it!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of patterns Celeste!! This is fantastic!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great mix of patterns in this fun, coffee-themed card! Love it a latte! :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card totally rocks! Love the colors and of course the COFFEE!! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday, Celeste.

Unknown said...

What a fun card!! I came to your blog to pin it and saw we are fellow Missourians...I just love small world encounters. Thank you for sharing, love the look and love coffee cards!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, how cool Robin. Ard you close to Cape Girardeau?

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.