Sunday, August 27, 2017

If Friends Were Flowers


Today's card was created for the latest Addicted To CAS Challenge. To create my card I started by layering some pretty yellow cardstock from Hobby Lobby onto my white card base. I then took another sliver of that same cardstock and some white Copic-friendly cardstock and die cut a small stitched rectangle panel using a Gina Marie Designs die. I stamped the image and sentiment from the Stampendous Hands Of Friendship stamp set and colored a few parts of the image in using my alcohol markers. To finish my card I added a bit of yellow Stickles to colored areas and popped the panel up off of the card using some 3M foam tape for some added dimension. I hope you like it and thank you for visiting my blog!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card Celeste! I like the Stickles you added. It was just the right amount of glitz!

~amy~ said...

So sweet Celeste!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Stunning! Love the monochromatic look on this card, bright and happy!

Bobby said...

I love the line drawing with a pop of color, Celeste. So perfect for a CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.