Saturday, September 30, 2017

Hello Friend




Today's card was created for both the AAA Cards and Addicted To Stamps And More challenges. To create my card I started by stamping the beautiful Angie girl image from the Unity Stamp Company's It's Going To Be Beautiful kit of the month stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock. I then stamped the image again numerous times onto some beautiful autumn themed patterned paper I found last fall in the dollar bin at Target. I fussy cut the papers out and glued them onto the image using my Zig two way glue pen after edging them all with my Memento tuxedo black dual tip pen for a nice clean look. I stamped the sentiment from the Unity Stamp Company's Free Your Dreams kit of the month stamp set onto more of the patterned paper and cut it down to a banner. I adhered some of the beautiful autumn papers onto my white card base and then layered the focal panel and the banner on top. I love how beautifully this paper pieced card turned out. I hope you like it too! 



6 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Super card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine

Tracie Pond said...

Your card is coordinated so well. Beautiful colors and fun paper piecing. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

Love this idea for using Autumn colours on a card, she looks so stylish. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely wonderful design, beautiful colors and lovely image. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Lisa Elton said...

This is amazing!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! This girl looks amazing!!! Love it!