Monday, October 9, 2017

Do More Of What Makes You Awesome

Today's card was created for a friend who is sending care packages to a cousin just recently diagnosed with leukemia. When she told me that he loves to play with Legos I knew I had to make a fun Lego card. I went onto Pinterest and found a fun card that I could CASE. To create this fun card I started with some plain black cardstock from Stampin' UP and then layered on blocks of primary colored cardstock that I got at Hobby Lobby. Using a 1/2" punch from EK Success I punched coordinating circles and popped them up using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped onto some plain white cardstock and is from Unity Stamp Company. To finish this fun card off I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the Lego dots. I hope you my friend's cousin likes his card. Thank you for stopping off at my blog today and I hope you like my card too!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is brilliant Celeste! What a clever design. So sorry to hear of the illness, but this should bring a little joy.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This card rocks! i LOVE the sentiment and how you created your own legos, we are a lego family over here as my sons room is constantly in a disarray of legos lol. I also wanted to take a moment and thank you for being so kind and leaving me comments on my blog. They really lifted my spirits! Crafty Hugs!
Lisa

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Lisa...I appreciate you and think your work is amazing!