Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Birthday To You

Hello and happy Monday! To create this fun birthday card I started by layering some kraft cardstock from Hobby Lobby onto my white card base. I then stamped the Unity Stamp Company's Maggie Girl onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp company onto the panel and colored the image using my alcohol markers. For some additional interest I added some doodled lines to her hair, shirt, skirt, and boots using my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker so it wouldn't bleed with the Copic marker coloring. I die cut the panel using a Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle die and popped the panel up off of the card using some fun foam. I added some pretty red sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, some Stickles in sparkly red and snow white to the floral detail on her skirt, and some pretty shimmer all over the image using my Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen. I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting my blog!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Isn't she fun! This is fantabulous Celeste. I love the sparkle you added to kick up the festive a notch!!

Jennifer said...

Great card, Celeste. I love how you have 'tizzed' her up with your doodling and the Stickles.

Jennifer. x

This Chick’s Challenge said...

This card is really cute Celeste. Great colors and coloring. I think I spelled all the words correctly this time!

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, Popping in to see what you've been up to... and you're at it again with your Unity Angie Girl magic! Great job with those doodled touches. And, thanks so much for leaving such kind comments for our W2CB players. Have a great weekend!